What is the best way to remove blackheads? Looking for the best way to remove blackheads from nose? How to remove blackheads on nose? There are many ways. Most commonly used products for blackheads on nose include pore strips, peel off mask, Salicylic Acid Products, etc. From my experience, pore strips or peel off mask can pull out our blackheads effortlessly but only effective to top oxidized portion of the blackhead that appear on the skin surface. Blackheads that are deep in the pores will not be cleared and removed so easily. This means that in a matter of days, you will have a new blackhead. Daiso Charcoal Mask is so far the best peel off mask for blackheads I have known and been using it for years. I use it to remove my facial hair and blackheads on nose. 2% Salicylic Acid products such as Clearasil Superfruit Pads is great at removing excess oil from inside the pores and can slowly dissolve blackheads but it can cause irritation. It has to be used on a consistent basis for a short period of time (depending on your skin) to notice an improvement. Overuse may dry and thin your skin.
Best Way to Remove Blackheads
Best way to remove blackheads? As far as I am concerned, extract blackheads by hands seems to be the best way to remove blackheads. Just wrap tissue over your index fingers and squeeze gently to remove blackheads. I find this method most effective. However, if you do it wrongly, it can damage your skin and may lead to scars. In addition, pores may become large and open. Mentioned below are a few simple steps that I use to remove blackheads on my nose.
- Wash hands with antibacterial soap, especially underneath the nails.
- Wash face with a facial cleanser. Pat dry.
- Apply Daiso Charcoal Mask and let it dry to remove some blackheads and facial hair.
- Peel off the mask from the bottom. Rinse face with water. Pat dry.
- Steam your face to soften blackheads and dead skin cells left in pores. Pat dry.
- Wrap tissue over your index fingers and gently squeeze down-and-in.
- Blackheads should come out easily. Wipe away the blackheads with tissues.
- Wipe nose with 70% isopropyl alcohol.
- Apply Mint Toothpaste for 10 minutes. Rinse off.
- Finish off with pure Aloe Vera Gel or a soothing hydrating facial mask. Leave on for 20 to 30 minutes.
My skin is oily and I have large open pores on my nose, cheeks, and chin. Be sure to use products that suit your skin type. If you do not want to use your hands, you can use the small-loop-headed blackhead extractor tool. Make sure you disinfect the tool by wiping it with 70% Isopropyl Alcohol. After squeezing, you must use an astringent to help refine the pores. I used mint toothpaste for its cooling effects to reduce inflammation. Please be aware that toothpaste may dry out the skin and can cause redness and irritation. Avoid if you skin is sensitive to it. Wrap some ice cubes in a wash cloth and then apply on the affected area will help to cool the skin and minimize pore size. However, do not hold the ice cube on your skin too long. To the best of my knowledge, squeezing blackheads is the best way to remove blackheads. Do not lose hope. Understand that nothing is permanent. Do not let skin imperfections ruin your social life and be persistent to get what you desire.