Here are step-by-step instructions for making Longan Coconut Milk Pudding (龙眼椰奶布丁 lóng yǎn yē nǎi bù dīng). Smooth and silky, this Chinese dessert is a particular favourite of mine.
How to make Longan Coconut Milk Pudding
1 tin Longan
1 pack of agar-agar (20g)
50g caster sugar
250ml coconut milk
1. Open the longan and separate the longans and the syrup.
2. Place the longans in several pudding molds.
3. Rinse and soak the agar-agar in water for 1 minute to soften it. Drain it.
4. Bring 500ml water to boil. Add in agar-agar and sugar. Stir until dissolved.
5. Reduce the heat. Add sugar. Stir until dissolved.
6. Add in the remaining ingredients (longan syrup, coconut milk and milk) and stir well.
7. Pour the mixture into the prepared pudding molds.
8. Chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
9. Remove from pudding molds and serve cold.
You may add a little bit more sugar if you like it sweeter.
Gu Family Book
Gu Family Book – a good mystical Korean drama that I recently watched. I like Choi Jin Hyuk and Lee Yeon Hee; Lee Seung Ki and Suzy! I love the drama so much. No more rich man poor woman, or rich woman poor man. The sceneries are so beautiful, the effect is quite good and natural. I love the drama OST too. The songs are so touching and fit the drama perfectly. They make me cry when I listen to it – very sad, I am so sad.