Here’re step-by-step instructions for making Chinese Stir-fried Bitter Gourd with Salted Egg (咸蛋炒苦瓜 xián dàn chǎo kǔ guā). I like simple, easy-to-cook recipe. If you are a fan of bitter gourd and you are bored with the usual bitter gourd recipe, give this a try.
How to make Chinese Stir-fried Bitter Gourd with Salted Egg
1 bitter gourd
1 salted egg
10g green onion, chopped
2 tablespoon oil
1. Cut bitter gourd to half and use a spoon to scoop out the seeds. Slice it thin.
2. Heat oil in a pan and stir fry bitter gourd until half cooked.
3. Crack salted egg on it and stir fry over high heat until cooked. Dish up and serve.
Rub a little bit of salt on the bitter gourd and leave for a few minutes to reduce the bitterness. Dark green bitter gourd is bitterer than light green bitter gourd.
Incoming search terms:
- bitter melon and salted egg recipes
- how to cook bitter gourd with salted egg
- Korean dish with bitter melon
- korean salted egg
- kǔ guā
- receipe for stir fry bitter gourd with salted eggs
- salted egg recipe for fried bitter gourd recipe
- taiwanese bitter gourd with salted egg recipe