Radish rice cake! Home cook food is always better than food from outside.
You can either eat it plainly or dip it with soy sauce to add flavor.
How to make Radish Rice Cake
130g rice flour
1 teaspoon salt
1. Wash the radish, trim ends, remove skin and cut into small pieces.
2. Place the cut radish into a food processor and pulse until finely mashed.
3. Place mashed radish in a pot, add 200ml water and bring to a boil. Put aside.
4. Mix rice flour, salt and 130ml water and stir well.
5. Pour the mixture (4) into the boiled radish and stir.
6. Cook the mixture (5) with low heat and stir until thick and sticky.
7. Transfer it into a loaf pan lined with baking paper.
8. Steam for about 20 minutes.
9. Once it’s done, cool it down to room temperature.
10. Slice the steamed radish rice cake to 1 inch thick pieces.
11. Fry in pan to golden brown on both sides with butter. Serve.
The steamed radish rice cake is very soft when it is still hot. It will harden when cool.
Incoming search terms:
- asian rice cake recipe
- rice cake recipe
- rice cake with dry radish recipes
- rice cake korean recipe
- radish rice cake
- radish cake recipe chef steps
- radish cake in kuala lumpur
- how to make chinese radish cake step by step with illustrations
- calories radish chinese cake
- rice recipes high in flavour low in salt all recipe asian rice cake